Search This Blog

Loading...

Literary Blogs

Journal and Press Blogs

  • What Brexit could mean for U.K. publishing. (TeleRead) Authors respond to Brexit on Twitter. (GalleyCat) Disney to release a series… Read More » The post...
    1 hour ago
  • *Born in Iloilo City, Philippines, Angela Peñaredondo is a Pilipinx poet and artist (on other days, she identifies as a usual ghost, subdued comet, or pa...
    1 hour ago
  • Your space to discuss the books you are reading and what you think of them - Are you on Instagram? Then you can be featured here by tagging your b...
    2 hours ago
  • *WAX LYRICAL* One day I take a little razor and shave it all off. Looking obscenely young, I admire myself, head bent or staring forward in a mirror. Co...
    1 day ago
  • Explosive, obsessive, fugue-like, original, inspirational and free. The post Summer Heat — Numéro Cinq’s July Issue Preview appeared first on Numéro Cinq.
    3 days ago
  • [image: image] Tamara Faith Berger has published three novels: Lie With Me (2001), The Way of the Whore (2004) and Maidenhead (2012). Her first two novels ...
    4 days ago
  • Bones & Breath is the name of a book by the Scottish poet Alexander (‘Sandy’) Hutchison, published by Salt. It won the Saltire Award for Best Scottish Poet...
    3 weeks ago
  • After some legal wrangling, a letter from Neal Cassady to Jack Kerouac will be offered at auction.
    5 weeks ago
  • Stella Vinitchi Radulescu from *Journal with Closed Eyes* Translated from the French by Luke Hankins The August heat pierces me to the core. The flies t...
    1 month ago
  • I couldn’t get past the fifth page of a crime novel I’d borrowed from a friend when I read, “a tear rolled down his cheek.” I reported this to my friend wh...
    2 months ago
  • I already felt like I was to blame when my baby was born at 25 weeks. Then my husband's CEO called me a benefit hog
    10 months ago
  • American Life in Poetry: Column 496 BY TED KOOSER, U.S. POET LAUREATE One of Grant Wood’s earliest paintings is of a pair of old shoes, and it hangs in the ...
    1 year ago

Prose Blogs