So, I see that you are competitive by nature. Here is what we have planned:
* Step 1: Select an image from the surrounding collection.
* Step 2: Write a story for which the image could serve as an illustration. Your story should: have a plot; have a beginning, a middle and an end; be no more than 250 words.
* Step 3: Check your spelling and grammar.
* Step 4: Send the story to us at email@example.com
* Step 5: Tell all your friends about the contest. Because we will post entries as they arrive, you can show off your fine work by telling your friends to come to our website!
There will a prize for the best story about each image, and a Grand Prize for Pilot’s overall favourite. The artists will judge the stories written about their images; Pilot’s editors will determine the Grand Prize winner.
Image by image winners will receive a signed limited edition archival print of the chosen piece. The Grand Prize winner will receive the FULL SERIES OF IMAGES and a SUBSCRIPTION to Pilot illustrated magazine.
If You’re Having Fun, It’s Probably Not Working - One of the things I’ve never experienced when writing is flow, that experience of being totally immersed in the process. The gradient changes, but it is ...
1 hour ago